[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”MINT” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
NVI is a new mobile application offered by the National Vaccine Institute, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand. NVI is designed for users to easily access news and basic knowledge about vaccines. Its key features include:
– Access the latest news and upcoming events from the National Vaccine Institute’s RSS feed
– Record the events into calendar and set the alarm for the event
– Create, calculate and notify the vaccination schedule for multiple people. For example, enter your kids information to keep track which vaccinations they have received and when the next one is due.
– Access to official vaccination calendar
– View and post comments via NVI’s Facebook
– Send email to the National Vaccine Institute
This app is available for both iOS [link] and Android [link] platform.